Release Notes, 6.17.1-beta.1
🚧 Minimum required:
@smartface/native v4.4.1-beta.1 🚀
Android -> v6.17.1-beta.1 🚀
iOS -> v6.17.1-beta.1 🚀
With this beta release, the Xcode version that has been used for the Smartface apps has upgraded to 13.1, therefore the key-value pair below needs to be added to your projects'
Smartface IDE 0.8.0 has been released. You can check the changelog and download the IDE from the link below:
For IDE Documentation&Usage, you can refer to this documentation:UI Editor Basics
Native and Framework Changes
🆕 What's New
- Feature: Added accessibilityLabel property to HeaderBarItem. With this improvement VoiceOver now able to read assigned string.
- Feature: Added onFailure event to VideoView component. This event will be triggered when the VideoPlayer fails.
- Improvement: Emulator and IDE connection has been improved:
- Emulator sends the device information to IDE when connection established or reconnected.
- Emulator sends the onUpdateStarted and onUpdateFinished commands while updating.
- Emulator try to connect IDE when application starts for first time.
- Improvement: Xcode version updated to 13.1. From now on 13.1.x must be used on builds. Otherwise, apps will crash on runtime.
- Feature: Whenever apps open from scratch, if there is a scanned url information, Emulator will check for updates automatically.
🐞 Bug Fix
- Fixed Sound component onPlay event trigger after sound ready to play for iOS.
- Fixed the error when loadUrl is called for the second time on the Sound component for Android.
- Fixed eventemitter events of the Application module.
- Fixed missing typings of header value of WebSocket module.
The following docs are updated, you can have a look to see what's new: