The Output (log) panel that appears at the bottom of the screen. It is used to display the current status of the Smartface IDE.
Ctrl(Cmd)+Shift+Uto open the User Properties.
- Main output of the IDE Logs (general).
- It is used to display the operations of the program.
- It is also used to display the error,warning and info that occur during the execution of the Smartface IDE.
- It is used to display the IDE Console logs.
- It contains the logs of the Electron interface renderer process.
- It is populated when the Renderer exceeds the 5 MiB limit. It is used for archive purposes.
These logs do not contain any information about the mobile application which is connected and executed on the Smartface IDE. For the mobile application logs, use the dispatcher panel.