Release Notes, 6.14.1
Minimum required versions for sf-core v4.1.3
UI Editor: v6.15.1
Android replaces the original support library APIs with packages in the androidx namespace.
Only the package and Maven artifact names changed; class, method, and field names remain as it is. Thus, we have migrated sf-core framework according to changes.
Migration is mandatory for app codebase and Smartface third-party extensions if it's included Native Api Access
Make sure to update plugin to v3.0.0, older version is not supported.
- AndroidX packages provides feature parity and new libraries.
- Unlike the Support Library, androidx packages are separately maintained and updated. The androidx packages use strict Semantic Versioning, starting with version 1.0.0.
How To Migrate A Project:
To check out the support packages and migrate to androidx please follow this tool sf-androidx-migration\ For example, to migrate app codebase pass " ~/workspace/config & ~workspace/script " as path to the tool.
- Framework - provide a workaround for thumbOffColor and toggleOffColor properties on iOS.
- Framework - optional customized picker position on iOS.
- Framework - Released an updated version of firebase plugin "sf-firebase-plugin" v3.0.0.
- Framework - Android's splash-screen image can be given as resizable 9-patch from now on.
- Framework - Automatically fill in SMS passcodes in iOS.
- Docs - Remote debugging WebViews For Android
- Docs - Update ListView and GridView guide.
- Docs - Update Localization documentation.
- Docs - Adding performance documentation for using management library Redux subscribe-unsubscribe.
- Docs - Update WebBrowser URL documentation.